Watch the information webinar recording here.
Innovation, creativity and passion drive us. Entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has underpinned our success ever since SEEK started 20 years ago.
Our purpose is to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed. We are relentlessly focused on better solving the needs of workers and employers, by acting on opportunities that arise as technology and social trends play out.
We have grown from a leading Australian tech company to a truly global player.
If there’s one thing we know to be true, we’d be nothing without our people. At SEEK we’ve created a community of caring, driven and capable individuals who really know their stuff and work hard to drive the outcomes that make a difference.
We believe a diverse workforce brings innovation through different perspectives, ideas and approaches. We strive to support diversity both within SEEK and the tech industry more broadly.
SEEK’s Women in Strategy Scholarship
We are offering a $3,000 scholarship to support the professional development of women who are considering a strategy career and have an interest in the tech industry. In doing so, we hope to help applicants understand their career opportunities in areas where women are traditionally under-represented.
Shortlisted applicants who graduate in 2021 will be fast-tracked to the SEEK Strategy & Operations Grad Program assessment day.
For women to be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- Be in your final or penultimate year of an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Be interested in learning more about a career in strategy and the tech industry
- Have the right to work in Australia for at least two years from the February following the completion of your degree
- Live in VIC, QLD, WA, SA, ACT, NT or TAS
Applying for the Scholarship
Applications will be accepted through this link. Please note that you will need to upload:
- Your resume
- Your academic transcript
- 500 words on “How would you address challenges to inclusivity in the labour market?”
Please have documents prepared in word or PDF form prior to commencing your application, as the process is timed and includes a short assessment.
- 19 January 2021, 9:00am AEDT – Applications open
- 10 February 2021, 6:00pm – 7:00pm AEDT – Strategy at SEEK Webinar. You can view the recording at this link (passcode: n!3zmt?6)
- 21 February 2021, 11:59pm AEDT – Applications close
- Mid-March 2021 – Dinner for select applicants and winner announced*
*Dinner will be subject to DHHS guidance; select candidates to be informed prior
- Job type:Scholarships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
VIC, QLD, WA, SA, ACT, NT and TAS
- Closing Date:21st Feb 2021, 12:59 pm