Duration - 3 months with option to extend
Sellcrowd is a sales hiring marketplace that helps businesses accelerate the most important part of their business – sales! With over $1 million in gross marketplace volume and 7,500 registered sales reps from 80+ countries, we are growing fast and looking to accelerate our own growth with a top secret new crypto project.
Suppose it’s not very top secret now when we post on a public forum like this.
Nevermind. We’ll push on.
If you have a passion for all things blockchain and crypto, and exceptional programming skills then we want to hear from you.
About the Role
Develop an innovative cryptocurrency product
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
- Assist with core development of an ERC20 token
- Contribute to the ideation and core features of the project
- Interpret project manager requirements and make engineering estimates
- Write helpful and complete documentation for technical end-users
- Code review the work of peers to assure quality, security, and performance
- Identify opportunities to improve existing systems/workflows for performance, speed, and accuracy.
- Some understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and its Yellow Paper
- Some prior experience in Solidity and/or Open Zeppelin
- You care about building high-quality well-tested code
- Experience with web3 related libraries and API design
- Proficiency with Git
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience with reverse engineering
- Great written communication skills.
Ideally this role will start on an internship or contract basis.
Potential to grow quickly into a full time role and potential leadership role with the business.
Earn a team level allocation in our planned ICO!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Design and User Experience,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm