Entry-Level Sales Intern
Duration - 3 months with option to extend
An exciting opportunity awaits. We are looking for a detail-oriented, inquisitive, and target-driven student or graduate to fill a sales internship position for a sales consulting company based in Melbourne.
You will learn sales, speaking to customers, identifying their pain points and how you can solve them, guiding them into a scheduled meeting, and landing a deal at the same time.
You must have exceptional communication skills and tenacity to succeed in this role!
This role has the following requirements and responsibilities:
- Identifying key decision-makers while developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, events, and high-level prospecting
- Managing high volume email and LinkedIn prospecting campaigns
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service and introducing our range of products
- Using video to communicate with customers to build rapport and trust
The sales training will be extensive, which will help ensure your success in this role.
You will receive two weeks of product training, including access to a sales fundamentals course and an advanced sales automation course.
If you are a solid match for the specific requirements for this role. Apply now!
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 79-81 Berry St North Sydney NSW 2060Locations:
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2022, 1:59 pm