Duration - 3 months with option to extend
We seek a creative, team-oriented student or graduate to fill a sales internship position for a Real Estate company based in Melbourne.
You will learn sales, customer interaction, identifying their issues and how to resolve them, guiding them into a meeting (if a complex solution is required), or persuading them to purchase (simple solution required). This includes an opportunity to develop professionally and to immerse yourself in the Real Estate arena.
You must have excellent communication skills and perseverance to succeed in this role!
This role has the following requirements and responsibilities:
- Assisting with identifying target customers and developing an outreach plan
- Managing high volume email and LinkedIn prospecting campaigns
- Calling customers daily and introducing our range of products
- Using video to communicate with customers to build rapport and trust
Our team will provide you with extensive sales training to ensure your success in this role.
The first two weeks will include product training, access to a sales fundamentals course, and a more advanced sales automation course.
Apply now if you want to learn the essential skill in business and build a career in one of the most lucrative business areas.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- 79-81 Berry St North Sydney NSW 2060Locations:
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2021, 1:59 pm