Duration - 3 months with option to extend
A technology and service company based in Melbourne is looking for a passionate student or graduate to fill a sales internship position.
This is a sales role in which we will train you in sales, customer interaction, and resolution. Assist them in a meeting or persuade them to purchase.
The candidate should have exceptional communication skills and persuasiveness to succeed in this role.
This role has the following requirements and responsibilities:
- Assist and develop an outreach plan to identify target customers
- Organize high volume email and LinkedIn prospecting campaigns
- Conduct outbound calls to introduce our range of products
- Conduct virtual meetings with the customer to build rapport and trust
You will be trained with comprehensive sales training to ensure your success in this role. Also, product training, access to sales fundamentals course, and advanced sales automation course will be conducted in the first two weeks.
Apply now if you want to learn the most important skill in business and build a career in one of the most lucrative business areas.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 1:59 pm