Tech Sales Intern
Duration - 3 months with option to extend
We are seeking an enthusiastic, intelligent student or graduate to fill a sales internship position for a technology and services company based in Melbourne.
This is a sales role where you will be learning sales, speaking to customers, identifying their needs and problems you can solve, then guiding them into a meeting (if a complex solution is required) or persuading them to purchase (if a simple solution is required).
You must have exceptional communication skills and tenacity to succeed in this role!
This role has the following requirements and responsibilities:
- Assisting with identifying target customers and developing an outreach plan
- Managing high volume email and LinkedIn prospecting campaigns
- Calling customers on a daily basis and introducing our range of products
- Using video to communicate with customers to build rapport and trust
You will be provided with extensive sales training to ensure your success in this role.
You will receive product training in the first two weeks, as well as access to a sales fundamentals course and a more advanced sales automation course.
Apply now if you want to learn the most important skill in business and build a career in one of the most lucrative areas of business.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- 79-81 Berry St North Sydney NSW 2060Locations:
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2021, 1:59 pm