Sellcrowd.com is a fast-growing sales hiring marketplace (think Upwork or Freelancer.com for sales) that is changing the way companies hire salespeople and grow their revenue.
With over 7,000 registered users and 10-50 new ones signing up each day, we're growing fast and now seeking an intern developer to join our team on a part-time basis and be influential in the growth of our company.
Skills and experience needed
- Experience building web applications - on your own or via other startups
- Experience with our stack: Vue, Vuetify, Nuxt, Node, Firebase. Willingness to learn in your own time if you lack in some areas
- Writer of clean code and be a strong communicator (English),
- Passionate about the startup space with a good brain for business or products (any sales experience a bonus) and motivated to achieve great things
Scope of this role
- Dive straight in and learn our code base. Start working on new features, fix bugs and improve performance
- Liase with our offshore development team and testing team to maximise output
- Assist with the future direction of the business from a technical standpoint
- Your preference should be for backend and database development. We have front end devs already, and need someone good with Firebase, node, webpack, and interfacing with Vue (or other JS)
This is a junior / internship role, but if you show real talent and ability, career potential for you in our company is unlimited.
Apply now if you're interested in a part time, remote internship where you can work on real products, learn a lot and shape the direction of a company.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- 79-81 Berry St North Sydney NSW 2060Locations:
Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2021 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 1:59 pm