Software Developer – Junior/Grad/Intern
Start February 2021
Duration - 3 months
Sellcrowd.com is a fast growing sales hiring marketplace (think Upwork for sales) that is changing the way companies hire salespeople and grow sales.
With over 6,000 registered users and 10-50 new ones signing up each day, we're growing fast and now seeking an intern developer to join our team on a part-time basis and be influential in the growth of our company.
Skills and experience needed
- Experience building web applications on your own or via other startups
- Experience with our stack: Vue, Vuetify, Nuxt, Node, Firebase. Willingness to learn in your own time if you lack in some areas
- Writer of clean code and be a strong communicator (English),
- Passionate about the startup space with a good brain for business or products (any sales experience a bonus) and motivated to achieve great things
Scope of this role
- Dive straight in and learn our code base. Start working on new features, fix bugs and improve performance
- Liase with our offshore development team and testing team to maximise output
- Assist with the future direction of the business from a technical standpoint
This is a junior / internship role, but if you show real talent and ability, career potential for you in our company is unlimited.
Apply now if you're interested in a part time, remote internship where you can work on real products, learn a lot and shape the direction of a company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
- 79-81 Berry St North Sydney NSW 2060Locations:
Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong,...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 12:59 pm