Who we are
SELTEC is a one of the leading distributors of IT/AV hardware products and peripherals for many market leading global brands. This role is based at Dandenong South offices as a Customer Support Representative who will be the key point of contact for an existing portfolio of customers, focusing on retention, growth and providing day to day customer service.
This is a widespread and fast-paced role supporting our IT systems across the wider business. In this role you`ll be responsible for providing helpdesk support across a broad range of internal and occasionally external stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for end user support, troubleshooting applications and hardware and configurations of the company’s IT equipment & assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide hardware, application, telephony, and peripheral products support to end users to facilitate the efficient and productive use of equipment and systems.
- Maintain IT asset from configuration to resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT department.
- Manage high volume IT incidents and service requests that flow through to the IT help desk.
- When required, document solutions to hardware and software issues. Create manuals and FAQs to support self service
- Resolve IT incidents in required timeframe.
- Setup and configuration of desktops, laptops and mobile devices for new and existing employees.
- Provide software support including the installation of commercial software packages and systems developed in-house.
- Provide Level 1 technical and troubleshooting support to internal clients over phone, remotely and in person. Our internal users are geographically dispersed so you must be quick at investigating issues and finding resolution.
- Assist in identifying areas of improvement and opportunity to reduce costs whilst still meeting service and delivery requirements.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Complete degree or certificate of study related to Information Technology and or Business.
- Exposure to, knowledge of, and a strong willingness to learn Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, Microsoft365, Scripting and Automation, Smart phone device management.
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine interest in IT – esp in hardware
- Well organised
- Adaptable communication skills, dealing with internal users across the globe.
- Out of box thinking.
- Work for a global, fast growing organization
- Work within a friendly team environment
- Free onsite car parking available, drive to work!
**Due to large volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, must have rights to work full time
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm