Our three-year Graduate Development Program is designed to help shape the future of the water industry in South East Queensland. You will be involved in challenging work that develops skills, knowledge and experience in the water industry, along with technical training and development opportunities. As one of the largest water businesses and the most geographically spread and diverse asset base of any capital city water authority will see you have the opportunity to work at a number of sites across South East Queensland and work with leading-edge science and technology. In addition you will be matched with a mentor and have access to career progression and networking opportunities.
Seqwater is currently recruiting graduates in engineering disciplines for a three year learning and development experience commencing in February 2018. Positions will be based around the South East Queensland region depending on rotations.
We are currently recruiting for graduates in the following engineering areas:
- Electrical - Communications / Network
- Electrical - SCADA
- Environmental Civil
If you’re a recent enthusiastic and passionate graduate looking for a challenging and rewarding career then we want to hear from you! We’re looking for people who have:
- A passion and dedication to the advancement of South East Queensland water industry.
- Professional competence in thinking and working in an innovative and creative way, and the capability to deliver innovative profitable solutions to the business.
- A willingness to align with the company’s vision and values.
- A positive attitude and drive to succeed within an exciting organisation.
- Are flexible in their approach to learning and open to change.
What we offer
Your career starts here! Not only will you have the opportunity to work with one of Australia’s largest water businesses, Seqwater also offers the following benefits:-
- a competitive salary and superannuation of up to 12.75%
- salary sacrificing such as novated leases on cars to reduce tax
- flexible working conditions and generous leave provisions
- free annual skin checks and flu vaccinations
- discounted gym memberships
- access to corporate games, various fun runs and cycling events, step challenges and group exercise sessions.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater’s Certified Agreement as PO2 with a starting salary of $69,602.30 per annum and up to 12.75% superannuation.
- Ability to provide proof of right to work within Australia.
- Completing your undergraduate degree this year or have completed your undergraduate bachelors degree within the past 3 years (2015 – 2017).
- Ability to alternate across site locations within the south east Queensland region as part of rotations.
How to apply
Submit your current resume and academic transcript with a cover letter via the Apply button. As part of your application, you will be asked to answer a small number of short response questions.
For more information or general enquiries please contact [email protected] Applications close 9am Monday, 11 December 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
Seqwater is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants to apply. For more information about employment opportunities at Seqwater visit careers.seqwater.com.au
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.