We are looking for people from diverse backgrounds who can bring innovation and fresh thinking to make an important contribution in the delivery of services that impact millions of Australians.
About the Role
Across our two-year graduate program you will be encouraged to use your initiative, take on important responsibilities and gain practical experience with exposure across a number of sectors and/or teams and functions as you develop your skills and capabilities and the foundations of becoming an exceptional manager. You might find yourself working in one of our businesses learning about public services and our frontline operations, or you could find yourself supporting the delivery of a bid or driving innovation and growth.
With multiple positions available in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, over the next two years you will take on real challenges, be mentored and coached by inspiring leaders, and gain the skills, experience and commercial insight to set you on the path of a fulfilling career in management and leadership.
- Sydney - Asset & Facilities Management
- Sydney - Digital (Application Development)
- Sydney - Digital Communication
- Adelaide - Data Analytics
- Melbourne - Operations Management
Our global operations offer you incredible opportunities to learn and further expand your career beyond the graduate program and apply your skills across our diverse businesses, and later, perhaps in another part of the world.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Completion of your Degree due in 2021, or completed in 2020, with a focus on building a strong foundation in management pathways
- A genuine interest in delivering essential public services
- A customer centric service ethos and commercial mindset
- An ability to show resilience and empathy in the face of diversity
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the will to make a difference
- The desire to learn and make things happen
- The ambition to dictate your own progress through hard work and self development
This is a position of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough probity assessment, which includes a national police check and specific site clearances as an essential selection component for this role.
At Serco, you’ll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Facilities Management, Immigration, Justice and Transport. But no matter your role or where you’re based, we each share the same goal – to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day. To learn more please visit www.serco.com/aspac
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.
Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people to apply from different backgrounds. By joining Serco you will have access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and [email protected] (LBGTI+) Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
NOTE: Google Chrome is the preferred browser to access Serco careers website
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne
- Position Start Date
January 31, 2022
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 3:44 am