At Serco and across our graduate program, explore what works best for you in doing interesting work that matters:
- Build a fulfilling career doing work that touches peoples’ lives
- Play a part in anticipating, sensing and responding to the changing shape of essential public services
- Work across a spectrum of roles, sectors and services.
World of opportunity
Our global operations offer you incredible opportunities to learn and further expand your career beyond the graduate program:
- Develop your operational, commercial, relationship building and people leadership skills to become an exceptional leader
- Take advantage of your autonomy and of every opportunity to progress your own career
- Apply your skills across our diverse businesses, and later, perhaps in another part of the world.
Distinguished by our commitment to diversity and inclusion, join a motivated team of people who will value you, encourage you and help you to ‘discover, develop and dive in’:
- Get the support and the resources to thrive and grow as you develop your capabilities
- Get early exposure to senior managers and work with supportive team members who are committed to helping you achieve your potential
- Learn from highly experienced, genuine and caring colleagues – people who are committed to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Rewards and benefits
Underpinned by our belief in the value of wellbeing, our rewards are designed to benefit all aspects of your life – physical, mental, social, financial and community.
A competitive base salary (plus super) and reviewed after every eight-month placement (subject to meeting agreed performance goals) is just the beginning.
You’ll have access to a broad range of benefits every day, including:
- Investment in your growth through our development accelerators delivered throughout the program
- Paid professional membership or subscriptions
- Financial wellbeing program
- 2-days volunteer leave each year, enabling you to support the causes most important to you
- Fantastic travel, shopping, technology, dining and entertainment savings and discounts
- Discounted health insurance and gym memberships
- Flexible salary packaging
- Employee referral bonus
- Flu vaccinations
- Our Employee Assistance Program, providing advice, information, services and training to help and support you deal with events and issues in your work and personal life.