About the Opportunity
Service Stream’s maintenance division are currently seeking a Junior Engineer to join our growing company. Reporting to the Survey Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking assignments across a range of activities to provide engineering support for the designated area as directed
|Nature of position:||Permanent, Full-Time|
|Reporting Line:||Survey Manager|
- Contribute to routine and/or less complicated aspects and/or
- Assist accordingly in different phases of projects and under the direction of relevant supervisors
- Identify issues and/or non-conformances for the attention of senior staff.
- Perform routine engineering duties and tasks under supervision which may involve researching, gathering and correlating basic data and undertaking basic testing and/or analysis as directed.
- Contribute to the preparation of construction reports, contract and schedules as directed, ensuring alignment with company procedures and compliance with applicable standards;
- Perform ad hoc duties as required to complete projects accordingly
To be successful in this role, you have an innovative mindset and are able to prioritise tasks to ensure utmost productivity. You will also demonstrate and possess the following:
- Experience in a project administration role and assisting in complex and high volume business projects,
- Understanding of accounting, estimating, scheduling, contracts administration, procurement, financial controls and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and ability to manipulate and capture dada
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or a related technical discipline/or equivalent experience in similar roles
- Experience and or/functional knowledge of Construction and Property Development industries highly desirable but not necessary
Recent graduates are welcome to Apply!
Service Stream Maintenance is an essential services contractor that provides services to the roads, water, telecommunications, power and industrial sectors. We also specialise in the design and maintenance of new and existing networks and deliver end-to-end engineering and asset management solutions on behalf of our blue-chip client base.
Service Stream is a diverse, flexible and an equal opportunity employer. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success. To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.servicestream.com.au/work-with-us/.
If you require any accessibility support or any reasonable adjustments during the interview process or within the workplace, details will be provided in the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm