If your degree doesn’t fit into a discipline within our Professional Pathway or you’re looking for variety in your career, this pathway is for you.
We accept all disciplines of study and offer a range of work areas for Generalist graduates. In the Generalist Pathway you could work on a range of projects and tasks, such as:
- help implement national programs that support Australians
- support major improvement initiatives for our customers
- conduct integrity and fraud detection activities
- provide support to Australians affected by national disasters
- support major ICT, compliance, communication and service delivery projects
- draft and coordinate Question Time, Senate Estimates and Ministerial briefs, speeches and presentations
- support our Minister, Chief Executive Officer and SES.
If you enter the Generalist Pathway, you’ll have 2 placements, each lasting 5 months. This allows you to participate in diverse projects and learn how different areas operate.