Seven Consulting is a private and independent Australian project and program management consultancy. Since 2002 we have managed and successfully delivered large-scale, complex IT enabled business transformation projects ranging from $1M to $1.4Bn in value for some of Australia's top companies.
Seven Consulting is Australia's best program delivery company. Our results show client satisfaction at 99.08% and team satisfaction at 98.30% as of Dec 30 2020. We currently have a presence in Sydney, Melbourne and Manila with clients in the banking, retail, government, utilities and health sectors.
To strengthen the future of program management, we are looking for aspiring program management graduates who share our vision of delivering critical programs successfully in a way which inspires confidence, enhances transparency and empowers teams.
Commencing January 2022 and working closely with Seven Consulting’s Founder you will learn the end to end cycle of Program Management and start to work in PMO and Project Management roles. The successful graduates will be liaising with internal stakeholders, as well as external clients and stakeholders, to ensure business needs are satisfied and project objectives are met.
What you bring:
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to adapt to changing environments
- Strong problem solving skills
- A willingness to learn and take on board feedback
- A team player
- High energy levels
- References from previous employers/teachers
- Australian citizenship (incl. NZ citizenship) or permanent residency
- Australian Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Project or Program Management related fields
What we Offer:
Seven Consulting is committed to building a community of high calibre program & PMO professionals. During your first year with Seven Consulting you will receive 4 -5 training session per week with the company founder and senior consultants where you will review key learnings, followed by work experience and billable client assignments. We also provide a rewarding career by offering:
- A continuous training & development environment
- Individual career development plans
- Experience end to end project life-cycle
- Training sessions and training allowances
- A mentoring / mentee program
- A collaborative & inclusive culture
- Excellent remuneration & profit share
- Paid overtime
- Recognition & rewards for high performance
- Job security and support during personal hardships
- Charity initiative – Project 7
Seven Consulting believes in diversity. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace which promotes development and support for our people regardless of gender, ethnicity, generation, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Seven Consulting can support sponsorship of a TSS 482 Visa, once successfully employed with Seven Consulting.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Seven Consulting and be part of our continued growth and success. If you are looking for an organisation that values your future within program management, apply now to be involved in some of the industry’s most significant projects.
Our Team Satisfaction Results - https://www.sevenconsulting.com/team-satisfaction-survey/
For further information, please follow this link to our website - https://www.sevenconsulting.com/seven-consulting-graduate-program/
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm