Shaw Contracting (Aust) Pty Ltd is a leader in Tasmania’s road construction, dam building, irrigation, civil infrastructure and mining industries.
Based in Launceston in Northern Tasmania, Shaw has operations located across the State. Shaw directly employs a team of professional engineers who work closely with a strong design team to offer clients a complete project-oriented package, handling every task, from design concepts to practical completion.
At Shaw, we believe that the strength of our company is the combined talent, commitment and operational effectiveness of our employees.
Available to a civil engineering student entering 3rd year in Semester 1, 2021.
A paid work placement opportunity with Shaw Contracting will be offered to the successful applicant.
To retain this award, recipients are required to achieve a minimum Pass result in all units studied each semester.
Successful Applicants will have:
- Completed 2nd studies
- Strong desire to ongoing development
- A current driver’s licence
What we offer:
- $10,000 per year, per student scholarship for up to two years
- The opportunity to further develop your studies with paid work placement during your semester breaks
- On the job training to develop your practical civil engineering studies
- Highly supportive team environment
Applications close Friday 28th August 2020
Submit your application including CV, cover letter and academic record to:
PO Box 664, Launceston Tas 7250
Or email [email protected]
- Job type:Scholarships
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering
Australian Permanent Resident
- Level 1, EXA House, 73 Paterson Street, Launceston TAS 7250Locations:
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2020, 12:59 pm