Lasting typically 12 weeks, your time in an assessed internship will see you having a full day-to-day involvement in actual projects selected to match your interests and abilities. You will join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields. To ensure that you will get the most from the experience, a supervisor and a mentor will support you directly while you undertake regular assessments throughout your internship. Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of the business, and its demands and rewards.
About the Internship:
Real Projects to work on
- The internship will focus on completing a major project with clear deliverables and outcomes
- Businesses identify projects that have real business need where you will need to make an impact
Supporting you along the way
- A mentor and a supervisor will be assigned to you to provide you with regular and structured feedback
- The on-boarding process will allow you to familiarise yourself with the company businesses
Why we call it an Assessed Internship
- During an Assessed Internship, you will have a formal mid-term review with your mentor and supervisor. At the end of the internship, you will have to sit for a competency-based interview. You’ll also be asked to prepare a final presentation about your project.
- Following the successful completion of the assessments, you could be offered an Employment opportunity in a full-time role
Diversity and Inclusion
Opportunity for you to join “Ignite” our Graduate network Energie and other Employee networks at Shell • Be part of a diverse and connected global network with opportunities to stay connected after your internship
Learn more through: www.shell.com.au/careers/students-and-graduates/assessed-internships.html