ShineWing Australia's Graduate Program is an opportunity open to graduates and postgraduates to gain a full time permanent position - commencing Wednesday 14 April 2021! For graduates joining ShineWing Australia, you create your own pathway. At ShineWing Australia you’ll enjoy a whole new world of thinking, culture and experiences, matched with total support and guidance. If you’re looking to work one-on-one with some of the best in the business and assist clients across a range of markets and industries, our Graduate Program is for you.
ShineWing Australia is a progressive advisory and accounting firm with an 80-year history in Australia. For graduates and students, ShineWing Australia represents a chance to take the lead and create opportunities for our clients and our people.
In Australia, we operate in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, with over 270 people and 31 Partners nationally. Taking the lead, ShineWing Australia joined the rapidly growing ShineWing International Network, one of the world’s leading organisations of independently owned and managed advisory and accounting firms. With access to a global network and a team of over 10,000 professionals, 300+ Partners, in 57+ offices, across 14 countries and regions, we work together to open doors to opportunity in Australia, Asia and across the world.
We have been recognised as a Graduate and Intern Employer of choice in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 as compiled by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) and the Australian Financial Review. We understand what it means to support our people and above all, our values underpin how we work together to deliver our core purpose.
Our passionate, results focused IT team work collaboratively to deliver commercial and practical IT solutions to our internal clients. We embrace the opportunity to drive change through the business and are motivated to enable the firm to achieve its strategic vision.
Working under the supervision and guidance of more experienced team members, the IT Service Delivery Graduate will assist the team to achieve its client commitments by willingly and competently preparing information requested by team members.
The IT Service Delivery Graduate will engage and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders (including service providers, vendors and offshore team members) in order to deliver a successful and professional service outcome.
Main duties will include:
- Assisting staff with level 1 IT request, incidents and problems in a timely manner. This includes:
- Software deployment
- Performing trouble-shooting to windows client operating system, network connectivity and application issue
- Assisting team members with day to day all IT administrative work, including:
- Software and hardware asset management
- Timely update of systems, computer and network documentations
- Perform computers hardware and software maintenance; upgrade, update, refresh and disposal
- Up-keeping of work environment
- The development of staff training documentation
- Assisting team members in delivering IT operational and strategic projects
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Position Start Date
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2021, 12:59 pm