Graduate Registered Nurses – Transition to Professional Practice Program (TPPP)
- Based at Keswick, Morphett Vale or Parafield
- 12-Month Program – 60.8 hours per fortnight
- From 02 August 2021 to 02 August 2022
- $32.81 per hour (plus the ability to salary Package)
We are seeking organised, motivated and resilient individuals to join our TPPP Program, exposing you to a variety of clinical specialities. Confidence, professionalism, expertise and excellence in clinical skills are just a few things you will gain from the program.
The 12-month program provides structured support and training in the unique and exciting area of community nursing. You will be supported by a dedicated Graduate Nurse Coordinator with specialist education and clinical skills to mentor and support throughout the program.
If you are interested in a rewarding program that supports your clinical, professional and personal development, we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Expect to or have completed your nursing degree between 1 July 2020 and 31 July 2021 leading to registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia by 1 August 2021.
- Not have had more than 456 hours (3 months’ full-time equivalent) of paid experience as a Registered Nurse in any setting and in any country.
- Not have completed more than 3 months of a graduate nurse program (TPPP or equivalent) in any setting and in any country.
- Full Australian driver licence
- Strong communication (Written, verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Can work autonomously and work well within a team
- Flexibility to undertake employment on a 7-day rotating roster
- Attractive salary packaging options - up to $15,899 tax free
- Access to the Silver Chain Wellbeing Program with regular wellbeing activities, internal initiatives and discounted gym memberships and health insurance
- Comprehensive and supportive induction program
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Future meaningful career opportunities
How to register
To register for one of the information sessions below, or for any further information or queries, please email [email protected]
Dates to remember:
- Information session – Monday 7 June 2021 at 6pm
- Information session – Wednesday 9 June 2021 at 6pm
- Information session – Friday 11 June 2021 at 6pm
- Program commences – 02 August 2021
Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted.
“We reserve the right to commence the selection process and extend or withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date”
“We are unable to provide sponsorship for graduate positions and all candidates must have full working rights in Australia.”
At RDNS, we recognise the positive contribution that a diverse workforce makes to our organisation where individuals can be authentic, are respected and celebrated. We welcome applications from people of all ages, gender, abilities and culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Nursing and Midwifery
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm