HR Graduate – Osborne Park
- Fixed Term contract role – 76 hours per fortnight
- Based in Perth
- Fantastic and supportive HR Team
- Bring your passion for HR to Silver Chain and work closely with our Director, Organisational Development
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Graduate to join our People & Culture team at Silver Chain Group. This role will support our Director, Organisational Development and our People and Culture Leadership team, in an administrative capacity, whilst supporting our delivery of people strategy to assist us in creating an excellent employee experience. This role will be a 12 month plus contract initially.
This varied role will provide you with challenges, deadlines, laughter, interstate relationships and project support. Your week will involve providing HR administrative support, which includes preparing reports, agendas, minutes and presentations. You will have exposure to every aspect of the HR function within our not for profit, highly reputable organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from the best in the career path you have chosen. Find your niche with us at Silver Chain.
- Relevant HR qualification (Degree at a minimum) with a high distinction average (or working towards)
- You are incredibly organised and efficient, with strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong research skills with the ability to evaluate information and present your findings
- A self-starter who can demonstrate strong initiative in everything you do
- You absolutely thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have an appetite to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free on-site car parking
- Inhouse Health & Wellbeing programs
- Attractive salary packaging options - up to $15,899 tax free
- We offer extensive support to all members of the People & Culture team to ensure that each team member thrives in their role
How to apply
To submit your application, and to view a copy of the Position Description, click ‘Apply’ Based on Silver Chain Group Policy and Government Directions, you will be required to provide evidence of vaccination against COVID-19, or evidence of a medical exemption in order to commence employment with Silver Chain.
We reserve the right to commence the recruitment process and extend or withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date. Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted.
At Silver Chain Group, we recognise the positive contribution that a diverse workforce makes to our organisation where individuals can be authentic, are respected and celebrated. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people of all ages, gender, abilities, culturally diverse and linguistic backgrounds.
About Silver Chain Group
At Silver Chain Group, we are proud members of the Diversity Council of Australia and our greatest strength is our people. Driven by our values of integrity, respect, trust and compassion, we aspire to create a better home care system for all Australians. With a proud history of more than 125 years, Silver Chain Group is an employer of choice and the leading provider of high-quality health and aged care in the homes and communities of more than 65,000 Western Australians every year. Join our team of more than 4,450 staff, caring for more than 105,000 clients across Australia. We’ll provide you with opportunities to help you develop and grow in your career, with training and education programs to help you achieve your goals.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm