SMART business insurance is an insurance brokerage with a focus on employee job satisfaction and development.
Jump start your financial services career with:
- Excellent training and development program which includes:
- Training in house; including support from our experienced professionals
- Industry courses and qualifications paid for by SMART
- Regular webinars, videos, online and face to face training provided by our stakeholders including Steadfast and major corporates.
Enjoy an office environment that rewards contributors based on performance and merit with career progression.
At Smart Business Insurance you will work with a wide range of small business clients. The major responsibilities are:
- preparing existing small business client documentation
- organising funding options and taking payments
- providing outstanding service to existing clients via email and phone
- assisting with inbound phone calls and allocation to suitable team member
- revising documentation when existing clients request changes to their cover
- supporting our team of Account Executives on new business and larger business clients
You will use your current, and new skills you have been trained in, to actively listen and meet clients’ needs and earn their trust.
You will be working alongside, and supported by experienced Account Executives.
As one of the most innovative companies in the insurance industry, SMART is looking to build upon its success in the Australian small business insurance market. The brokerage specialises in the small business insurance space nationally and is focused on growing our people and looking after our clients.
Passion, positivity and attention to detail is the SMART WAY. And contributors are rewarded with career progression.
Staff retention is a huge priority for SMART; we pride ourselves on team member happiness & career progression.
You will be based in modern offices in the heart of South Yarra, near great cafes and shops, just 140 metres from South Yarra Station.
You will have the potential to enjoy regular team lunches, while kick starting your career in a company with a great culture!
- Punctual and reliable
- Australian Permanent Residency
- Communicate clearly over the phone
- Strong administration skills with a high attention to detail
- Keen to learn and are always aiming to improve yourself and those around you
- Intermediate I.T skills and keen to learn new computer systems quickly
- Intermediate numeracy skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Motivated to manage client expectations through clear communication
- Deliver on promises made to clients and other stakeholders
- No experience is required. Be motivated to start your financial services career as a graduate broker
- Role ideal for recent graduates
Hours & Application details:
Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm
Jump start your career in an innovative company as a graduate broker
This position will go quickly so APPLY NOW with a cv and personalised cover letter to [email protected]
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. You must hold full working rights within Australia.
“I had previous experience in banking, financial planning and hospitality management as a graduate, and working for SMART Business Insurance allows me to utilise my experience within those industries to thrive as a broker. Being an insurance broker allows you to also explore your passions ….. SMART has given me the opportunity to do what I love, highly recommended role”
Michael - Current Account Broker (Graduate 2019)
“Helpful team members and minimal hierarchy within the organisation makes for a great environment to work in. Continual learnings about the insurance industry and risks in general, and development of professional communication skills.”
David – Current Account Executive (Graduate 2018)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Level 11, 484 St. Kilda Road, MelbourneLocations:
$50,000 plus super
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2021, 7:30 am