At Snack Theory we aim to develop products and spaces that people love to engage with. We specialise in creating delicious, mouth-watering, drool-worthy food for our amazing bulk foods departments.
Whether it’s a sneaky treat so good you hide it from the kids, or a plant-based meal that your friends are sick of hearing “how it’s better than the real thing”, we develop them all. Our Snack Theory is that great food can trigger special memories, new friendships, stunning victories and… if needed… .....Sunday recoveries. Our Merchandisers are ambassadors (and the heartbeat) of the Snack Theory business. We’d love for you to join our team and share your Snack Theory with us!
For more info check out www.snacktheory.com.au
- More locations soon to be announced
Qualifications & experience
- Positive, “Can Do” attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team.
- Exceptional Customer service skills.
- Basic Smart Phone skills
Tasks & responsibilities
- Merchandisers are responsible for the day-to-day operation of our self-selection departments in major supermarkets.
- As the "owner" of your department, you will be responsible for the presentation and performance of the department. You will be working autonomously, with plenty of back up from our Support Office.
- Daily tasks include filling and rotating products, cleaning the department, customer service and occasional product sampling.
- We offer a set number of hours every week. The start times can be flexible, allowing you to work around family or study.
- We're looking for someone who can work 15-20 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Availability for the odd weekend shift is advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Join a new, exciting and fast growing business
- Flexible work hours
- Work closely with key decision makers to influence direction of the business.
- Essential worker status
- Plenty of opportunities for career advancement
- Permanent Part Time rates plus Superannuation, Annual Leave and Personal Leave
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] outlining why you would be a great fit for our team, and answering the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status (fully vaccinated/medical exemption/partially vaccinated/not vaccinated/prefer not to say)?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift (up to 20kg)?
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm