- Assist fixed-income exotic traders on projects and in their daily tasks
- Learn how to price vanilla and exotic instruments and help in automating pricing platforms
- Implement tactical tools to analyze and monitor the exposures to market risks
- Study new exotic structures
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Financial Mathematics,
- Quantitative Models or similar
- Outstanding academic performance that demonstrates good analytical background and quantitative skills
- Experience in market finance is ideal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, PowerPoint) and any programing codes
- A quick learner who has a keen interest in the investment banking business Strong working capacity, in particular when under pressure Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and a good team player
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.
You will be part of the Global Markets group (ONE MARK) which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team.
The Trainee will join the fixed-income exotic derivatives trading team inside MARK. The activity is client driven with our main clients based in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Singapore. The team trades forex, interest rates and credit products.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
- Work rights:Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Sep 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2023, 8:45 pm