Solution Underwriting is an 11 years’ young insurance intermediary focusing on financial lines, general liability and accident and health insurance for the SME market.
Solution is a strong player in its market, highly regarded by both its suppliers and clients.
Solution recognises and celebrates the contribution of its employees and has a culture of encouraging high performance both for individuals and the company.
Through an Excellence Program, flexible working and other programs, Solution prides itself on its ability to offer a challenging and rewarding workplace.
About the role
Working with the Technical Business Analyst, this role will help support current system functionality as well as develop new functionality in our systems, to make our users’ lives more efficient, less repetitive and more enjoyable.
Using Agile methodologies, functionality will be continuously developed to improve the ways we work.
The role will be hands on developing and bug fixing, but at the same time working closely with users to provide technical support to meet their needs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the current system functionality through issue identification and bug fixing
- Learn the functionality of Decisions, eLink and other software
- Develop new functionality in Decisions, eLink and other software
- Adopt an Agile approach to functionality development
- Work with external suppliers and management to ensure functionality is developed in the most cost efficient and effective way
- Providing technical support to users, responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
Skills and competencies
- Excellent IT skills
- Advanced skills in problem solving and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of flexibility and initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a team
Qualifications and experience
- Degree qualified
- Experience in analysis and design
- Experience in IT programming is an advantage
- Experience in insurance is an advantage
Being in Melbourne would be ideal, and Sydney would be next best.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Systems, Information Technology, Insurance
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2022, 11:00 pm