How things work at Solve Logistics
At Solve Logistics we are specialist in Supply Chain Consultancy with a mission is to provide our clients with value and innovation. We use our extensive experience in Supply Chain Operations to deliver continuous improvement and transformation to achieve step-change improvements.
We believe our team are often best placed to solve problems and optimise operations. We support them by providing tools, process review, and challenge to achieve better results with an engaging and collaborative approach.
Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do, from our interns through to our Managing Director, for you, this means a wealth of support in completing projects and a network to offer peer review and genuine feedback. At Solve we work on a variety of projects including
- Designing Supply Chain Solutions
- Robotic and Automation
- System specification and implementation
- Designing Warehouses and Transport Networks
- Advising on Property Deals
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Management and operational improvement programs
Our Graduate Program
When you join our Team, you will begin your journey as a Business Analyst partnered with a Senior Supply Chain Consultant completing data analysis and modelling. You will learn how to develop innovative recommendation packs to provide bespoke solutions for our customers. Your first year training will include completion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt as well as mentoring opportunities. In your second year, your confidence will have grown, and you will have greater autonomy and continue to work alongside the Senior Supply Chain Consultant and work toward presenting solutions to our client. After completing the Graduate program, you will progress from a Business Analyst into a Supply Chain Consultant and begin to take a lead in our projects.
Is this the Graduate Program for you?
We’re looking for excellent written and verbal communicators with a hunger to learn more you’ll also need
- An Australian or New Zealand tertiary qualification or in your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Communications, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum WAM of 65
- Full-time Australian working Rights
- A good basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and a willingness to learn more
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle when you start (If you don’t own one we can help with salary sacrificing a lease)
- Open to interstate relocation to participate in projects
If this sounds like you click on the link to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Beaumaris, VictoriaLocations:
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 12:59 pm