Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an opportunity for a Graduate Technical Services Officer to join the Business Systems and Project Delivery department at our Head Office in Osborne Park on a Full-Time basis for approximately 12 months. Reporting directly to the Business Systems Support Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing ongoing application support to the business.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Technical support of Sonic HealthPlus application suite of products.
- Technical liaison between Sonic HealthPlus and various teams throughout IT.
- Support the planning and rollout of new and updates to applications.
- Contribute to the development of Enterprise CMS knowledge base articles.
- Testing and User Acceptance of new and updates to applications.
- Support and encourage change and the adoption of digital platforms throughout the Sonic HealthPlus business, including business users, clients and alliance partners.
The successful candidate will be well organised, highly motivated and have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills together with the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or related STEM discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding of underpinning infrastructure and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of common end-user applications, including Microsoft Office, internet browsers etc.
- Working understanding of remote desktop support tools.
- Fundamental understanding of network topology, TCP/IP and related support tools.
- Foundational knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS, including the ability to interpret and maintain simple web code bases.
WHY JOIN US?
- Access via Mitchell Freeway and bus from Glendalough train station.
- Knowledgeable and supportive team.
- Walking distance to cafes.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers.
- Numerous discounts including travel, gym membership and health insurance options.
- Novated Leasing.
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events.
Subject to eligibility criteria
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates must provide a National Police Clearance conducted within the last 3 months.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately. You are encouraged to apply promptly as applications will close when suitable applicants are obtained.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm