This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic company with over 90 years in the security services industry and currently experiencing organic growth.
We exist to protect our clients’, their people, and their property, and as far as security companies go, our goal is to serve.
Our people are at the core of everything we do, and that is why our values are important to us. If you want a job with purpose, be valued for the work you do, and you genuinely want to feel part of a family, then Southern Cross Protection is for you.
We are currently facing exciting times as we continue to grow and transform the way we do business.
As a newly created role, you will:
- Lead end-to-end best practice recruitment activities, including advertising, screening, shortlisting, interviewing, pre-employment checks, reference checks, issuing contracts and confirmation of placement with the support of the Resourcing Officer
- Partner with State Managers and other key stakeholders to ensure the ideal candidates are sourced & successfully onboarded with the support of a Resourcing Officer
- Drive the development of recruitment and selection strategies
- Ensure ongoing communication with candidates throughout the entire recruitment process
- Manage recruitment and selection systems such as Skills Testing and Psychometric Testing
- Manage the onboarding, commencement, and induction process for all salaried employees
- Manage the offboarding process including system-based exit interviews
- Prepare, maintain, and analyse recruitment statistics to identify trends
- Support the HR Manager on projects and initiatives
- Co-ordinate and contribute to “recruitment drives” from commencement to conclusion.
- Creating and maintaining talent pools
- Be aware and always comply with policies and procedures of the organisation
What we are looking for, is someone that has:
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- A high level of organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other systems
Relevant tertiary qualifications are highly desirable, but not essential. Click on the apply button or email us directly.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- accepts international
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm