- Looking for a great way to do sales while impacting someone's career?
- Excited by the chase of targets and fulfilment of a closed deal?
- Excited to create more careers to power a sustainable future?
- This role is to be based in PERTH
Why Spencer Ogden?
We recruit in niche markets within Clean Energy, Power & Utilities and Built & infrastructure and we aim to be the #1 Specialist Recruitment Firm for the Energy & Infrastructure sector.
For graduates and experienced candidates who are interested in joining Spencer Ogden, you can feel reassured that our dynamic and award-winning training programs will help you grow and achieve success at each step of your career. From entry-level through to directorship, every employee at Spencer Ogden is given the support and freedom to thrive. In fact, 70% of our management team started with us as a Graduate Recruitment Sales Consultant and developed their career with us.
We are proud of the culture they have created, and we are looking for like-minded, hardworking, driven, positive individuals that want to learn from many of the top producers we currently have and who have the ambition to become as good or better as them.
Why is this job good for a Psychology Graduate?
Psychology Graduates often possess good interpersonal and communication skills; making them a great match for graduate jobs in recruitment. They will also tend to have a good understanding of human behavior, a key part of succeeding in recruitment.
What's the role?
You will speak to executives at companies to sell our recruiting services. Your daily responsibilities involve building lasting relationships with clients to sell our recruitment services / solutions and provide them with the talent they need for their organizations. The focus is to build true partnerships with our clients so that we can win repeat business.
Our Recruitment Consultants do not only speak to companies, but also to candidates to identify the highly sought-after talent our clients need to successfully grow their businesses, execute their projects, etc. You will hunt for that talent, sell them the opportunities available and help them to find opportunities to advance their careers.
Be an advisor to help top candidates find their Dream job!
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and resilient individuals with a great sense of personal drive
- A confident and positive attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Results-oriented with consistent record of success in achieving objectives
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Individual who possesses a strong commercial acumen
- Must be able to take direction but also demonstrate initiative
- Bachelor's Degree
- Graduates with proven success records (in academic / sports is a plus!)
What's in it for you?
- Base salary + uncapped commission (OTE 1st Yr: 80k - 100k)
- Experience our 6-week induction training framework, and ongoing opportunities for training and development.
- Friday 3 PM Finish
- Birthday Off as an extra paid annual leave
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Regular Incentives such as: Big Billers Lunch at Fine Dining restaurants
- Paid Incentive Trips (previous trips included Fiji, Bali, Tokyo, Seoul)
- Global Transfer opportunities
- PLUS - 2 days' work from home every week, flexible working hours, fitness activities and regular social events
- A fun, social, fast paced, and exciting working environment which makes you want to come to work.
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
Our Recruitment Process:
- Telephone Screen by the Talent Team and/or a video interview
- Complete your AssessFirst online assessment (https://afir.st/CKtZt)
- Hiring Manager video or face-to-face interview
- Offer and acceptance
- HR onboarding and welcome to Spencer Ogden!
We've been setting the PACE since 2010 and our values have guided us to deliver excellence to all of the candidates and clients we work with on an international scale.
- People - People not numbers. We value our clients, candidates, and colleagues by nurturing these relationships.
- Accountability - Own it. We do what we say we will do.
- Collaboration - Embrace teamwork. We support others to achieve our common business goals.
- Excellence - Never settle for ordinary. We deliver superior results and exceed expectations.
Check us out:
Instagram: spencerogden_apac stay up to date with #LifeatSO
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Psychology and Counselling
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2022, 1:59 pm