Why Spencer Ogden?
Looking for a financially rewarding career? The role of a Recruitment Consultant has amazing prospects for potential growth; both personal and professional.
We seek natural leaders, with great communication and listening skills. If you are outgoing, driven, disciplined and passionate you will thrive as a recruitment consultant.
The role of a recruitment consultant is fast paced, providing varied and challenging work daily. At Spencer Ogden, we will provide you with the tools and training to become the best in the business and progress your career even further. This career path allows you to essentially run your own business within Spencer Ogden, putting you in control of your success and your earnings.
Who are we?
Spencer Ogden specializes in recruiting in energy, engineering and infrastructure fields. Our diverse and award-winning company ensures a competitive and fast paced learning environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices worldwide and over 350+ colleagues. We recruit internationally, securing best in class talent for our innovative clients across all sectors. We prefer to promote internally, providing recognition when it is deserved, no matter how big or small the contribution is.
Why is this job good for a Sales and Marketing Graduate?
Sales and Marketing Graduates often possess good interpersonal and communication skills; making them a great match for graduate jobs in recruitment.
Want to reach financial freedom and accelerate your career? While some sales roles may be commission-based only, most recruitment positions are incentivized by a commission structure in addition to the base salary. As such, recruiters can benefit from an uncapped earning potential and fast career progression. Many graduates who pursue a career in recruitment find that their hard work can be rewarded at an earlier stage in their career by way of higher earnings as well as customized development plans.
What's the role?
- Conduct telemarketing to generate new business leads in your specialized sector: identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organization and recruitment needs.
- Conduct market research and collect industry insights for talent sourcing and to be an industry specialist
- Conduct effective candidate selection, assessment, feedback and offer management
- Be an advisor to help top candidates find their Dream job!
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious and resilient individuals with a great sense of personal drive
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An impressive telephone manner
- The ability to be proactive
- Exceptional relationship building and networking skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Desire to work in a highly competitive, goal-oriented environment
- Confidence in speaking with Decision Makers
- Candidates with a good track record in sports or other co-curricular activities in school will have an added advantage!
- This role is to be based in PERTH
What's in it for you?
- Base salary + uncapped commission (OTE 1st Yr: 80k - 100k)
- Experience our 6-week induction training framework, and ongoing opportunities for training and development.
- Friday 3 PM Finish
- Birthday Off as an extra paid annual leave
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Regular Incentives such as: Big Billers Lunch at Fine Dining restaurants
- Paid Incentive Trips (previous trips included Fiji, Bali, Tokyo, Seoul)
- Global Transfer opportunities
- PLUS - 2 days' work from home every week, flexible working hours, fitness activities and regular social events
- A fun, social, fast paced, and exciting working environment which makes you want to come to work.
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
Check us out:
Instagram: spencerogden_apac stay up to date with #LifeatSO
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm