Growth Analyst – Executive Search – Spencer Stuart
Spencer Stuart is one of the world’s preeminent global leadership and executive search consulting firms, specialising in Chief Executive, Board Director, and senior executive roles. With 70 offices and 2,600+ employees globally, we provide the insights organisations need to make the right decisions about who to hire, develop, promote, and how to improve the performance of their top teams and brands.
Due to the expansion of our Australian business, Spencer Stuart Australia are looking to onboard two ambitious and bright Growth Analysts in their Sydney and Melbourne offices. You will be a key member of the team, supporting Associate and Consultant (executive/partner level) colleagues in the delivery of executive search, and leadership consulting projects across highly-ranked ASX-listed organisations, private companies, and blue-chip multi-national corporations.
What will you do?
Every day will be different. You will work with a dynamic and experienced global team across compelling and varied tasks, with a focus on business development. As a Growth Analyst, you will help drive our project management and relationship building efforts by working closely with a senior consultant who will not only be a mentor throughout your journey at Spencer Stuart but will also invest in your professional development.
You will be responsible for supporting our executive search consultants in growing their business and developing stronger relationships with the talent in their target industries. In your day-to-day work, you will collect and examine competitive information, trends across sub-sectors, assist in identifying new business opportunities and other market research.
Upon commencing, you will be trained in a thorough induction program on how to leverage a range of systems, processes and research tools to enable your success. Importantly, you will be working with a high-pedigree and dedicated group of professionals from our Australian and International offices, providing you with on-the-job-training whilst partnering with blue-chip clientele.
What will you need to bring to this role to be successful?
- Ability to manage multiple projects, often against competing timelines and with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Aptitude to research, analyse, and present information clearly. You will be results oriented with proven problem-solving skills combined with the tenacity to strive for the solution.
- Clear and concise written communication with rigorous attention to detail. Working proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- A strong client service ethos, where your preference is to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Professional presentation with mature interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field or discipline (i.e. Commerce, Economics, Law, Management, etc). Master’s Degree is a bonus.
Why Spencer Stuart?
- Partner with blue chip ASX-listed organisations, private companies, and global conglomerates at the CEO/Senior Executive and Board level
- Collaborate with, and learn from, experienced Australian and global colleagues and directly work with Consultants (executive/partner level internal stakeholders).
- Work across a broad range of Industry and Functional Sectors, including Financial Services, Industrial, Consumer Goods, Infrastructure, and Technology.
- Close collaboration on key assignments with global colleagues in 70 offices across 30 countries.
- Opportunities for career progression, international travel, and ongoing learning and professional development.
We are eager to hear from Australian based recent graduates (or those with 1-2 years of work experience) interested in exploring a consulting career within the field of executive search and leadership consulting. Current Australian residency is a must.
For more information please contact: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Human Resources
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2022, 11:00 pm