Sportsbet Graduate Program 2017: Systems Engineering
People don't work at Sportsbet to be average. They innovate, push boundaries, go beyond the ordinary and celebrate success. These are exciting times for our business. We're growing fast which brings tremendous challenges and creates amazing opportunities to do things better than they've been done before, better than the rest to stand out from the crowd!
Could it be you?
If you have Systems Engineering skills (Operating Systems, Infrastructure, Networking), and are passionate about technology then this could be the graduate program for you!
What's in it for you?
Developed for an ambitious graduate who wants to expand their career in the Information and Communications industry, this 18 month program offers 4 rotations with our Technology division.
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that's Fun, Exciting and Full of Development Opportunities
- A structured Graduate Program with exposure to our executive team
- A competitive package and many staff benefits and incentives, including 5 weeks annual leave invites to staff parties
- Future opportunities to work in one of our global offices located in Ireland, UK or Italy
- A mentor who will provide you with career advice, guidance and support throughout the program
- A full-time permanent contract for the duration of our graduate program
- Did we mention free brekky and beers on a Friday afternoon?
What we're looking for in grads:
- Results driven and a high achiever
- Someone that is Collaborative, Curious, Fun and Fair
- High level analytical skills
- Passionate about technology to create competitive advantage for Sportsbet
- All-rounder who can see the big picture and think outside the square
All about you…
- You'll be in your final year of study or have recently completed an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Technology or Business Information Systems
- Minimum Credit Average Ratings: you'll have rockin' grades (Academic Transcript to be provided)
- You'll demonstrate how you stand out and have made a difference either through work experience, volunteer work or anything worth sharing with us
- Australian working rights – Ready to move to Melbourne (If you're not already here)
Lead the way and apply now!
At Sportsbet we provide the opportunities and it's up to you to make the most of them. Check us out on www.workatsportsbet.com.au to see just how awesome we are!
At Sportsbet we are committed to making sports betting a fun and entertaining experience while protecting those with potential gambling problems. We offer people tools to help them assess their gambling habits, manage their betting activity, and provide access to problem gambling help services. For more information about how we are aiming to lead the way in responsible gaming visit our website.