At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Assurance and Compliance Officer to be part of the Spotless Defence and Critical Infrastructure team.
Reporting directly to the National Estate Upkeep Manager and located in the Brisbane the purpose of the role is to support the National Estate Upkeep Team to ensure customer requirements and business targets are met by delivering a range of services including, but not limited to:
- High risk such as waste water,
- Beca EMOS 3rd Party audits;
- 3rd Party Electrical Operating Authority Audits;
- 3rd Party Water and Waste Water Audits;
- Assist with Ernst & Young audits in relation to Estate Upkeep;
- Detailed and accurate responses to ad-hoc Audits by the client (ie; Assurance audits, Deep Dives, Critical Infrastructure audits, air worthiness and sea worthiness reviews); and
- Manage all audit corrective actions.
Our staff are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant trade or tertiary qualification in engineering, facilities management, business or similar
- Level of technical knowledge across multiple service disciplines including, but not limited to fire, security, electrical, Heating Ventilation and Air-conditioning, High-Risk / Registered Plant, etc.
- Significant experience in using electronic maintenance and information management systems
- Good service delivery contract and Statement of Works (SoW) interpretation skills
- Demonstrates the ability to make quality decisions and judgments
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating with employees, customers and suppliers at all levels
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Unrestricted Drivers Licence
The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Real career advancement opportunities
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm