Springers Solar is a proudly family-owned company, with strong shared values and a positive culture. Established in 2002, we have since grown to become a leader in the solar industry with over 60 staff, and we are seeking another enthusiastic team member to share in our journey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR, Training, and Recruitment Officer to join the Springers Solar team in our Lawnton store.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to and working closely with the directors, this role will be responsible for managing day-to-day HR activities, recruiting new team members across various positions and teams, and overseeing the training and development of new staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Day-to-day management of HR systems to ensure employee records and requests are kept up to date and accurate.
- Develop and implement employee engagement systems and strategies.
- Review and ensure HR policies and procedures are kept up to date.
- Preparation of contractual agreements and change of status documents for new and existing employees.
- Provide advice, support, and troubleshooting to staff.
- Manage workers’ compensation and relevant administration.
- Develop and implement reward and recognition programs, staff activities, and other team wellness initiatives.
- Aid in the recruitment process of new staff, and ensure effective training systems are in place.
We are seeking someone with the following:
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated experience operating as an HR Officer and/or Recruitment and Training Officer.
- High level of understanding within relevant industry legislation and procedures.
- Team-focused attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Employment Hero software is ideal.
The successful candidate will share in our belief that our people are our greatest asset, and that retaining, motivating, and investing back into our brilliant staff group is essential to the overall success of our business.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm