These are entry level professional positions to start midyear 2021 and early 2022.
The remuneration package is in line with current market salaries and is negotiable on experience.
Our Graduate Accountants enjoy:
- Diverse work experience with business based clients – tax, accounting & audit
- Extensive career support and training
- Dynamic, strong & friendly team environment
- Direct partner mentoring
- Ongoing career prospects
Our undergraduate accountants also enjoy a minimum of four days per week of paid employment during semester, two days paid study leave per subject (including the day of the exam), a book allowance and a great work / life / study balance.
All professional staff are supported to undertake the CA program through the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
Specifically, we are interested in candidates who:
- Have sound academic results, both at secondary and tertiary level (minimum credit average)
- Have an understanding of chartered accounting as a career choice and have completed / are completing a degree that is acceptable to the CA ANZ for commencement in the CA program
- Have an active interest in extra-curricular and community activities with demonstrated high levels of self motivation and leadership experience
- Are excellent communicators able to move beyond the numbers to speak and write accurately, clearly and correctly
- Have a passion and drive to be a great all-round accountant which means working across tax, audit, advisory and accounting to get a feel of where you might want to specialise in the future
- Have an ‘eye for detail’ and accuracy
- Are insightful and have a co-operative personality that will fit with our existing staff culture
- Have a sound ability with Microsoft Word & Excel commensurate with their university studies
- Have a current NSW Drivers Licence
- Have Australian citizenship or permanent residence
If you are interested in one of these positions and meet the above criteria, please email your resume to Jennifer Turner – [email protected] together with:
- A covering letter addressing your suitability for the position; and
- HSC and University results for all results to date including repeated and failed subjects.
For more information about Spry Roughley please visit our website - www.spryroughley.com.au
See what our current staff say about working at Spry Roughley: http://www.spryroughley.com.au/careers/why_i_work_at_spry_roughley
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm