SPS is looking for a student that has the desire to put their studies into practice. This position is perfect for someone who is studying as we are looking for someone on a part-time basis, 26 hours a week (flexible). This position gives you the opportunity to be exposed to the business world while working with a global Finance team.
Are you a high energy, motivated team player who thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, then we want to get to know you! We are looking for a current student who wants to kick start their career in Finance. This person will be responsible for the processes related to resolving outstanding balances on customer accounts. They are also responsible for addressing both internal and external inquiries related to the current status of customer accounts. The Junior Collections Analyst will work in accordance with the current Accounts Receivables Policies while maintaining customer relationships.
Why join SPS?
We strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry.
Does this sound like you?
- You portray being obsessed with customers by ensuring that the organization is paid for the work that we do.
- You enjoy working collaboratively across different teams- as a Collections Analyst, you will work with the billings, sales and customer success teams to collect on past due balances.
- Monitors and maintains assigned accounts, which includes customer calls, account adjustments and customer reconciliations
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts
- Negotiates payment schedules, escalates for appropriate approvals, and closely monitors collection of accounts
- Identifies, processes, and reports on accounts for suspension, cancellation, & placement with third party collection agencies
- Responsible for providing weekly & monthly reports regarding Accounts Receivable Aging and Outstanding Accounts
- Manages all accounts which have filed for Bankruptcy, filing proof of claim documents & internally reporting & documenting actions on these accounts
- Prepares write-off requests & reports monthly on write-offs processed
- Performs financial projects and assists with other responsibilities, as assigned
What Experience and skills do I need?
- Currently studying bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with minimal supervisor by taking initiative and setting priorities
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Burwood EastLocations:
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2021, 12:59 pm