We are seeking a Graduate Engineer to provide support to various construction projects in the Perth Metro area. The position is full time Monday to Friday. We’ll provide you with support, training, and excellent exposure to complex projects.
- Procurement support including Subcontract / Supplier QA-QC management’
- Undertake Site inspections to ensure compliance to specifications
- Develop & maintain project documentation
- Support Site Management teams as required
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- A bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural, Construction)
- A demonstrated commitment to safety
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Well-developed computer skills
- Construction White Card
- Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency
SRG is an Australian complex services company. We solve the challenging and difficult problems that others can’t. Our vision is to make the complex simple for our customers. We have people working across Australia and the world bringing our unique blend of innovation, precision, technical excellence and safety to every mining, civil and building project we touch.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
Please click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in joining our team.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm