Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
Stantec is a global leader in the water infrastructure sector. We implement technically innovative water and wastewater solutions to manage and meet increasingly complex regulatory and quality standards while focusing on sustainable and cost-effective options. We provide a full suite of integrated water, wastewater, stormwater, solid waste and general civil, engineering and management advisory services to meet the needs of our clients using the latest innovative industry research and global experience.
We are looking for driven Civil and Mechanical Engineering Graduates to join our Water Engineering team based in our Brisbane office. You will join a team that works on water engineering projects, not only locally, but across Australia and the wider Asia Pacific region. You will work with a diverse client set from local government, industry and private development. As a graduate, with 0 to 5 years work experience, you will have many opportunities available to you by joining us at Stantec, including:
- Inclusion in an accredited 3-year graduate development program.
- A global young professionals network.
- Firm-wide online specialist knowledge groups.
- Access to global industry leaders through our Practice Leader network.
- Ability to work on projects across geographies.
- Taking your skills overseas via a young professionals exchange.
- Flexible working environments and excellent employee benefits.
- Mentoring, technical support and encouragement.
In addition, our preferred candidate will also:
- Have either work experience, or an interest in developing, water engineering technical expertise related to water supply and sewer networks, water and wastewater treatment plants, and bulk water supply for regional and urban water authorities.
- Be driven to develop experience in dealing with a range of clients and stakeholders including local authorities, government bodies and commercial companies.
- Strong self-management skills as you will need to be able to prioritize workloads whilst maintaining strong and trusting working relationships with our Clients' and colleague's both locally and across the broader Stantec team.
- Flexibility is required as you could be asked to work from other offices at times including client secondments.
- Willingness to work towards chartership is required.
To be eligible to apply you should:
- Have full work rights in Australia with no restrictions.
- Have completed or be due to complete your respective degree by December 2021.
- Hold full clean current driving licence.
It couldn't be easier beginning your career in engineering with Stantec. As an Engineers Australia partner, we'll pay your membership fees and assist you along the path to registration. You'll have the chance to work on leading-edge projects, fully supported by our comprehensive graduate development program.
How to apply:
Submit your most recent CV outlining your interests to the water and waste water industry and any relevant work experience you may have.
When applying, we would also like you to supply details of your education and experience to date, including an academic transcript.
No Agency CV's will be accepted.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Mechanical
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm