“MAKE MORE HAPPEN” this is the STAPLES motto. Start planning your new career before the New Year! A fantastic opportunity for an entry level graduate who possess confidence, strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills & driven to develop and succeed in your new career.
- Create opportunities by identifying, targeting and acquiring new business customers.
- Use consultative selling skills to identify customer needs and develop value add proposals and pricing development in line with Company standards, policies and procedures
- Introduce the wide portfolio of products and services
- Deliver and maintain high standards of professionalism, conduct, customer service and customer administration at all times
- Attending face to face meetings with key decision makers to understand the needs and wants of the business and strategically offer an efficient and effective solution to help their organisation.
- Working with team members to facilitate the transition of account responsibility, ensuring accurate and cost effective implementation
- 2 days in the office and 3 days out on site
The successful candidate will have:
- Driven, passionate with a strong work ethics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident with a strong ability to build rapport
- Hungry to succeed to be the best
- Target driven and able to work in a KPI environment
- Retail, Hospitality or Contact Call Centre background
- Valid drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle (as you will be out on site 3 days a week)
What’s in it for you?
- Benefits (novated leasing, staff discount on all products, medical and dental insurance, health and wellbeing, corporate superannuation plans)
- Lifestyle & Work (lifestyle leave, healthy start, work life balance)
- Career opportunities
- OTE 100K+, Excellent remuneration package (base salary, car and phone allowance, laptop, superannuation and uncapped commissions)
- Supportive management and a fantastic company culture
Please note that training will be provided to help you succeed in the position