SThree are a specialist global recruitment company listed on the London stock exchange, with a network of offices across America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We recruit across high end niche recruitment markets that allow us to truly "partner" with our clients across the Financial Services, Technology and Energy sectors. With global revenue of over $1.7bn dollars, joining our Australian business gives you the opportunity to work in a boutique sized environment which sits within the infrastructure of a leading global recruitment organisation.
Our offices are growing and over the last 5 years we are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Australia. We are vibrant, fun and sociable, but with a real focus on career development and high performance. In 2018, our Australia team was awarded Best Medium Recruitment Company and Best Training & Development Initiative by Recruitment International. With offices overlooking Darling Harbour, we offer amazing benefits at the heart of our culture and awesome Learning and Development opportunities. We’re now looking to further expand our team to continue our world domination!
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be an integral member of our team, working across Progressive Recruitment covering the Technology or Energy sectors and Huxley covering our Banking and Financial services sector. Your role will require a strong focus on relationship management and business development, as well as administration to manage your portfolio. This is a 360 degree management of roles, from sourcing candidates, through to placement and aftercare.
Key Result Areas:
Business Analysis and Development
- Demonstrating excellent market knowledge – engages in sales and business development.
- Identifying target clients and key contacts within your market to enable you to build your business.
- Building an in-depth understanding of our clients, their sector, business and their on-going recruitment needs.
- Generating business from client companies within a competitive environment.
- Building valuable, mutually beneficial, long-term client and candidate relationships.
- Providing consultative advice to clients and candidates on the recruitment process to achieve seamless and efficient process experience for all parties.
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Someone who loves building rapport and long-lasting relationships.
- You manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A degree in any of the following such as Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics, HR, Engineering or anything related.
- Prior experience within sales or customer service (from any industry) will be seen in high regard.
What’s in it for you?
- Significant earning potential, with an attractive commission on top of a competitive base salary.
- Award-winning training, Best-in-class mentoring & full support.
- Enhanced maternity scheme and flexible working hours.
- Regular team-bonding activities and office-wide events.
- Club lunches plus yearly regional and international destination incentives for high performers.
- Earn $4000 for referring someone amazing!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm