Stockland: Your land of opportunity
As a top Graduate employer, our program offers you a permanent role and takes you on a 2-year journey that will kick-start your career. Those experiences include the support of a dedicated Career Coach, tailored learning events, connecting with Graduates and senior leaders from around the country, and much more.
As one of Australia’s leading property groups, Stockland own, fund, develop and manage a large portfolio of retail town centres, workplace and logistics assets and residential and land lease communities.
As a Development Graduate you will have a hands-on opportunity to be part of the Development teams responsible for creating sustainable, thriving communities where people live, shop and work.
You will rotate through Stockland’s Development departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisation's success. Throughout your two years, you will have four, 6-month rotations where two are pre-determined and could be within our Commercial Property and Communities Development teams and the other two rotations to be selected by you. This will help you decide where you would like your next career step after the Graduate Program finishes.
Through your journey you will also have the support of a dedicated Career Coach, tailored learning events, connecting with Graduates and senior leaders from around the country, and much more.
Want to know what it's like to be a Stockland Graduate? Click here to watch a short video.
Responsibilities are varied; you will support the team to:
· Contribute to the project scope, design and delivery to achieve the project vision.
· Provide support to ensure the program, revenue and cost objectives are met.
· Support the delivery of programs to ensure forecast settlements are achieved.
· Monitor the market and competitor activity to maintain a competitive position.
· Participate in a team approach to maximise profitability, information exchange and business outcomes.
· Drive strong engagement with key stakeholder groups (including consultants, contractors and community groups/stakeholders) to achieve required outcomes in a manner that enhances the image and reputation of Stockland.
· You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date, in February 2023.
· We are excited to consider candidates from any degree background, including but not limited to Architecture, Business, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Marketing Property Economics and Town Planning.
· Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. This helps us to deliver on our commitment to provide our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
Please click apply to submit your application and we will be back in touch throughout the recruitment process. The closing date for applications is Friday 12th August 2022.
Not the role for you? We have a range of Graduate roles on offer. Check them out here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 1:52 am