Stockland: Your land of opportunity
As a top Graduate employer, our program offers you a permanent role and takes you on a 2-year journey that will kick-start your career. Those experiences include the support of a dedicated Career Coach, tailored learning events, connecting with Graduates and senior leaders from around the country, and much more.
This Graduate role will work with Stockland’s various Project Management teams who are responsible for delivering high quality projects on time, within budget and scope, across our Communities and Commercial Property businesses. As such, during your two-year program, you will have four, six-month rotations within Stockland’s Project Management departments, three are pre-determined through Built Form, Civil and Infrastructure and Tenancy Design and one rotation to be selected by you, with the help and support of your career coach. This will help you gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success and help you decide where you would like to look for your next career step, after the Graduate program finishes.
Want to know what it's like to be a Stockland Graduate? Click here to watch a short video.
Responsibilities are varied; you will support the team to:
· Scope, design and deliver projects in accordance with the Stockland development process. This includes working across design and cost management, control, monitoring and reporting, and procurement, as well as other areas.
· Contribute to maximising profitability, information exchange and business outcomes.
· Provide support to ensure schedule, revenue and cost objectives are met.
· Develop and reviewing Stakeholder Engagement Plan(s).
· Monitor contractor activity to better understand market influences.
· Actively engaging in Stockland's sustainability programs and support the delivery of a community and environmental shared value proposition.
· You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date, in February 2023.
· We have a preference for applicants who have studied Architectural, Business Management, Business and Commerce Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, Quantity Surveying degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
· Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. helps us to deliver on our commitment to provide our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
Please click apply to submit your application and we will be back in touch throughout the recruitment process. The closing date for applications is Friday 12th August 2022.
Not the role for you? We have a range of Graduate roles on offer. Check them out here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Business and Commerce, Construction, Engineering,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 1:56 am