Stockland: Your land of opportunity
As a top Graduate employer, our program offers you a permanent role and takes you on a 2-year journey that will kick-start your career. Those experiences include the support of a dedicated Career Coach, tailored learning events, connecting with Graduates and senior leaders from around the country, and much more.
Having recently been integrated into Stockland, Halcyon Communities is a rapidly growing part of our business. We launch 6-12 new Halycon communities each year; with expansion across QLD, VIC & NSW. You have an incredible opportunity to contribute to this growth and to gain broad exposure across the various facets of property before you decide on your chosen career path.
During your two-year program, you will have four, six-month rotations within Stockland Halcyon Communities. These include Construction, Sales and Marketing, Community Management and Commercial/Facilities. The experience you gain through these rotations will give you a fully rounded experience of what it’s like to work in property and enable you to decide where you would like to look for your next career step, after the Graduate program finishes.
Halcyon is Australia’s most awarded creator of lifestyle communities for customers over the age of 50, with more than 1,500 homes across Southeast Queensland. In the property world, we refer to the business model as a ‘land lease’ community, which means you purchase your stand-alone home whilst renting the freehold land on which your home sits. This model is growing in popularity across Australia as it offers affordable access to a curated and high-quality lifestyle.
Responsibilities are varied; you will support the team to:
· Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders through the delivery of outstanding service.
· Assess the ongoing growth potential of each asset and providing input to refurbishment or development strategies.
· Develop and deliver Strategic Property Management plans.
· Deliver specific change programs to grow the operations, increase efficiency and sustain high levels of customer service. This includes identifying process improvement opportunities and developing operational guidelines.
· Understanding key financial performance indicators for the portfolio of assets and effectively communicating financial outcomes.
· Deliver against the action plans associated with risk audits, asset inspections and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Plans.
· Assist in the development of environmental and social sustainability projects.
· Assist in the delivery of all elements of the buyer journey from sales through to community living.
· You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date, in February 2023.
· We are excited to consider candidates from any degree background, including but not limited to Property/Real Estate, Engineering, Marketing, Commerce or Business degree and much more.
· Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. This helps us to deliver on our commitment to provide our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
Please click apply to submit your application and we will be back in touch throughout the recruitment process. The closing date for applications is Friday 12th August 2022.
Not the role for you? We have a range of Graduate roles on offer. Check them out here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 1:56 am