Stockland: Your land of opportunity
As a top Graduate employer, our program offers you a permanent role and takes you on a 2-year journey that will kick-start your career. Those experiences include the support of a dedicated Career Coach, tailored learning events, connecting with Graduates and senior leaders from around the country, and much more.
There are different types of technology graduate roles that are offered in the program. For example, Cyber Security, Digital, Development, and Cloud. These Graduate roles will work with Stockland’s Technology teams who are responsible for offering great service and experience to Stockland business and Stockland customers and enable and empower a digitally enabled business.
Want to know what it's like to be a Stockland Graduate? Click here to watch a short video.
Responsibilities are varied; you will support the team to:
· Collaborate with teams on various activities/projects to deliver business outcomes
· Contribute to creating relevant documentation such as user stories, test scripts, architectural design documents, user guides as relevant
· Deliver technical solutions in an iterative development process
· Solve problems and identify root causes of technical issues
· Opportunity to work across a broad range of technologies
· Work in an Agile environment
· Actively participate in training opportunities (different modes such as self-learning and on the job)
· Attends all graduate development programs and events
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
· Contributing to team success by working collaboratively with own team members; assisting team members when needed; sharing ideas, knowledge and experience; and seeking to learn from team members
· Enhancing organisational effectiveness through continuous improvement and innovation
· You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date, in February 2023.
· We have a preference for applicants who have studied Technology degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
· Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. This helps us to deliver on our commitment to provide our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
Please click apply to submit your application and we will be back in touch throughout the recruitment process. The closing date for applications is Friday 12th August 2022.
Not the role for you? We have a range of Graduate roles on offer. Check them out here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 1:57 am