Stockland’s Graduate Program:
As a top graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the Graduate program include innovation workshops, getting together with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This graduate opportunity sits in the Business Development – Capital Transactions team, within Stockland’s Group Investments (residential and retirement living) business. This team is responsible for strategic business growth through a secure and sustainable supply of development opportunities, aligned to the state objectives, including business plan geographical and market segment spread.
In this role you will contribute to the execution of the group’s growth strategy by securing development sites that align to the state’s objectives.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Assist in undertaking site specific investigations (Due Diligence) and prepare commercial analysis to secure approval for the relevant Stockland delegated authority to proceed with acquisition;
- Prepare, critique and analyse feasibilities and cash flow models for the purposes of providing key return metrics, scenario testing and financial risk analysis to underpin business decisions for new acquisitions and financial bids;
- Facilitate and co-ordinate timely and efficient inputs from across the relevant disciplines of the business to ensure robust assumptions are employed within the feasibility model;
- Assist with identifying risks and potential mitigation strategies;
- Contribute to the preparation of investment proposals and disposal programs for identified assets;
- Establish working relationships and to drive positive business outcomes (e.g. GMs, National Managers, Development Managers, Legal, Treasury, Tax, Group Strategy and Research etc);
- Engage, develop and maintain an extensive network of industry relationships with agents, owners, developers, valuers and other property consultants to stay in deal flow;
- Maintain an awareness of competitors and market activity including the sourcing, analysis and presentation of market data and information.
- The position is open to all graduates with a preference for applicants who have studied a Property Economics, Valuations, Finance or related degree;
- To be eligible for the Stockland programme you must currently be studying for or have completed a suitable degree in the last 24 months of the programme start date. This programme will start in February 2020.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
- At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships.
- Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply now for more information and to complete your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 7:00 am