Stockland’s Graduate programme:
As a top Graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days.
You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the program include innovation workshops, connecting with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This Graduate opportunity sits in the Business Development team who are responsible for securing a sustainable supply of development opportunities which align to Stockland’s growth strategy.
You will rotate through Stockland’s various Business Development departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Engage, develop and maintain a network of industry relationships
- Build an awareness of competitors and market activity including the sourcing, analysis and presentation of market data and information
- Support Business Development Managers to prepare, critique and analyse feasibilities and cash flow models for the purposes of providing key return metrics, scenario testing and financial risk analysis to underpin business decisions for new acquisitions and financial bids
- Assist with undertaking site specific investigations (Due Diligence) and prepare the commercial analysis to secure approval for the relevant Stockland delegated authority to proceed with acquisition
- Identify risks and potential mitigation strategies
- Assist with preparing investment proposals
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date. This program will start in February 2021.
- We have a preference for applicants who have studied a Property Management, Business or Finance degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average or above (GPA) either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and adapt your style to suit your various stakeholder groups is critical for success.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply. You will be asked to complete a short application form and upload a copy of your CV plus academic transcript. Please speak to your manager before applying.
If your application meets the requirements, you will be invited to complete online assessments and a short video interview initially.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2020, 1:59 pm