Stockland’s Graduate Program:
As a top graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the Graduate program include innovation workshops, getting together with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
These graduate opportunities sit in the commercial property division, a team responsible for managing Stockland’s commercial properties which includes retail, office & logistics and business parks which are located nationwide. This is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio for Stockland and team are responsible for ensuring that each asset is operationally successful, commercially viable and above all meets the needs of the communities who use the facilities.
These positions provide a graduate with an invaluable opportunity to gain broad exposure through different rotations in the Commercial Property division, an area of particularly high growth for Stockland. This could include causal (short term, seasonal) leasing, permanent (long term) leasing, office and logistics/business parks leasing and property management. Through these rotations you will support many duties including pursuing and identifying sales opportunities, account management of existing clients, customer & market research and oversight of the financial profitability for various assets.
Given its scope, this programme would allow you to pursue a longer-term career in property/asset management, leasing, development management or broader analytical positions.
This position is based in Sydney with travel to various assets in greater Sydney. Therefore, a driving licence is required for this position.
- The position is open to all graduates with a preference for applicants who have studied a Property, Economics, Valuations, Finance, Business or related degree;
- To be eligible for the Stockland programme you must currently be studying for or have completed a suitable degree in the last 24 months of the programme start date. This programme will start in February 2020.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
- At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships.
- Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply now for more information and to complete your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Architecture, Actuary, Banking and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 7:00 am