Stockland’s Graduate Program:
As a top graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the Graduate program include innovation workshops, getting together with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This graduate opportunity sits in the Cyber Security team, who are responsible for monitoring systems and logs to detect and respond to security alerts.
In this role you will develop skills in supporting IT Security policies, processes and technologies across the Stockland environment.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Review and analyse Security incident tickets
- Escalate security incident tickets where necessary to Cyber Security Operations Manager
- Participate in an provide input to the development of Security processes, policies and standards
- Participate in the analysis of the source of security breaches
- Assist the Cyber Security Operations Manager in development and delivery of security awareness training
- Assist the Cyber Security Operations Manager to develop, tune and implement security control including but not limited to DLP (data loss prevention), vulnerability scanning and analysis
- Manage the Phishing campaign management tool and provide reports back to Cyber Security Operations Manager as and when needed
- The position is open to all graduates with a preference for applicants who have studied a Cyber Security or related degree.
- Experience in cloud (AWS) considered highly desirable
- Security Industry certifications (CISSP, CISM, Security+ etc) considered highly desirable
- To be eligible for the Stockland programme you must currently be studying for or have completed a suitable degree in the last 24 months of the programme start date. This programme will start in February 2020.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
- At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships.
- Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply now for more information and to complete your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 6:00 am