Stockland’s Graduate Program:
As a top graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the Graduate program include innovation workshops, getting together with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This graduate opportunity sits in the Digital & Emerging Technology team, who are responsible for the development and enhancement of Stockland’s digital applications, to improve internal and external customer experiences, and defined business outcomes.
In this role you will gain valuable experience in a collaborative team in the design, development and delivery of enhancements, new functionalities and applications within a continuous integration/ continuous delivery framework. Participating in Innovation days (hackathon style) you will be encouraged to bring creative, new ideas to the business and make an impact!
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Attend and participate daily stands ups and team meetings;
- Conduct testing and Quality Assurance tasks including peer reviews;
- Create relevant documentation such as user stories, test scripts, architectural design documents, user guides as relevant;
- Actively participate in training opportunities (different modes such as self-learning and on the job) and all graduate development programs and events.
- The position is open to all graduates with a preference for applicants who have studied a Computer Science/ Engineering (software), Mathematics, Data Science/Data Analytics degree or related;
- To be eligible for the Stockland programme you must currently be studying for or have completed a suitable degree in the last 24 months of the programme start date. This programme will start in February 2020.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
- At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships.
- Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply now for more information and to complete your application!
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 6:00 am