Stockland’s Graduate programme:
As a top Graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the program include innovation workshops, connecting with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This Graduate opportunity sits in the Finance team who are responsible for the financial management of our portfolio, including planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, billing, strategy, leasing, tax and more. Our financial specialists work closely with the operating business to provide the rigour and quality around the collection and delivery of all financial information.
You will rotate through Stockland’s various Finance departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Undertake reporting and analysis to assist stakeholders in identifying opportunities and risks.
- Prepare reports to monitor key performance drivers and assist key stakeholders in reaching their performance targets.
- Provide forecast information to facilitate management decision making.
- Influence management decision making through active communication of analysis and forecast information.
- Partner with key internal customers / stakeholders to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Collaborate actively as one Stockland Finance community.
- Comply with all obligations imposed by WH&S legislation, as outlined in WH&S Roles and Responsibilities, including adhering to relevant documented WH&S procedures.
- Actively contribute to Stockland’s risk aware culture and performance through participating in operational risk training and adhering to relevant compliance and regulatory obligations.
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date. This program will start in February 2021.
- We have a preference for applicants who have studied a Commerce or Business degree with a major in Accounting but will also consider other related degree subjects.
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average or above (GPA) either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and adapt your style to suit your various stakeholder groups is critical for success.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply. You will be asked to complete a short application form and upload a copy of your CV plus academic transcript. Please speak to your manager before applying.
If your application meets the requirements, you will be invited to complete online assessments and a short video interview initially.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 4:58 am