Stockland’s Graduate Program:
As a top graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the Stockland Graduate program include innovation workshops, getting together with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This graduate opportunity sits in the finance team, a centralised function responsible for the planning, organising, auditing, accounting and controlling of Stockland’s multi-billion-dollar portfolio of assets. The Stockland financial team is two-fold, firstly ensuring both governance and compliance standards are met. Secondly to ensure the best commercial outcomes are achieved for Stockland as a business, its investors and the communities that it serves.
This graduate will rotate through Stockland’s various finance departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied but could include:
- Supporting the monthly, quarterly and end of year financial accounting, reporting and control process for Stockland’s various business areas
- Forecasting and budget management for various projects and assets in the Stockland portfolio
- Producing financial models to support the assessment of the financial feasibility for potential new projects
- Supporting with producing investor presentations to update internal and external stakeholders on the financial performance of Stockland
This opportunity will provide the graduate to work towards a longer-term career as a financial analyst or in reporting and financial control. More broadly you could look to specialise in a technical area of accounting or capital management.
- The position is open to all graduates with a preference for applicants who have studied an Accounting / Finance or related degree.
- To be eligible for the Stockland programme you must currently be studying for or have completed a suitable degree in the last 24 months of the programme start date. This programme will start in February 2020.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
- At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships.
- Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply now for more information and to complete your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 6:00 am